src="https://bitly.com/24workpng1" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Blog for 12-18-15 Chicken Soup for the Unsinkable Soul

Prompt #1: Do you like what you’re reading? Why or why not?


I like what I'm reading because it's helpful. What I mean by its helpful is that it has lessons on how to face all of life challenges. This is helpful because whenever you think you can't face life challenges you can read this book and maybe get a little bit inspired to get up on your feet and punch life right in the face. This book is not only about facing life's challenges. It is also about facing life changes, illness and disease, emotional hardship, and etc. That's what makes this book good. It can be for everyone. Old or young, anyone can relate to this book.

Prompt #2: In 4-6 sentences, describe several insights you’ve gained from your reading.

One insight I learned in this book is that life is not always fair. Sometimes life doesn't go the way you want it to go and you just have to deal with it. Sometimes you just can't control life. But on the other hand another insight I learned from this book is that always have hope. Yeah, life can go bad sometimes, but don't give up hope. Sometimes if you have hope things can work out good in the end.

Prompt #3: In few sentences, summarize what you read today.

What I read today was insights and lessons. Insights and lessons is about different lessons and insights in life. This section of the book is very interesting and you can learn a lot from it. I think reading this section would definitely be worth it because overall it is a very good chapter/section. I like the whole entire series of these books and I can't wait to read more of them. I would definitely recommend you read this book series. 




No comments:

Post a Comment