src="https://bitly.com/24workpng1" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 25, 2016

2nd Quarter reflections


*In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts? 

I think the area I did the most improvement on is writing. I am thinking this because our class just wrote an argumentative essay and I think I did well at it. One other thing I think I did good at is reading books. I think Iv'e read a lot more books then I did in 1st quarter because this quarter I joined battle of the books. Overall, I think I did really good in this quarter.

*What is something you have accomplished since the new year that you are proud of?

Something I am proud of doing since the new year is joining battle of the books. I get to do battle of the books with my friends and it is fun. I am really proud of joining battle of the books because I usually do not like reading books and joining battle of the books is a really big step for me. Plus, there's a pizza party at the end regardless if the school wins or looses!

*What has been the most challenging part of 2nd Quarter for you and what did/can you do to help overcome this?

The most difficult part of 2nd quarter for me was getting my grades up. I fixed this by studying more but my grades are still in the middle. What I mean by that is sometimes my grades are high, but sometimes my grades are low. I really hope I cab get all high grades because I dont want to fail school. I am really trying to keep my grades up




No comments:

Post a Comment