src="https://bitly.com/24workpng1" alt="Blogger Templates" border="0" style="position:absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px;" >
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 8, 2016

3rd quarter reflections

*In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts? 

I think I made the biggest improvement in blogs. I may have not done the best blogs in 3rd quarter, but towards the end of the 3rd quarter I revised them and they became much better. I had taken the time over spring break to revise my blogs and make them much more detailed and better. One of my blogs even took 2 days! I also rewrote them so that they had more textual evidence, and also so that they showed I had more understanding of what the blog topic was. I am focusing on making every blog like that from now on, as I want to get better grades. 

*What is something you have accomplished this quarter that you are proud of?

Something that I am proud of this quarter is my MAP scores. My map scores were above average and I am proud of that. I think I did good compared to last year. I am proud of this because it is nice seeing that I am above the grade level of other people. It shows my teachers and my parents that I am smart. It is also just nice for me to see that I can do so well on a test. I think I did so well because I am good at the subject ELA. Or at least that's what my Mother says!

*What has been the most challenging part of 3rd Quarter for you and what did/can you do to help overcome this?

I think the hardest part of 3rd quarter for me was focusing on doing my best work. I always tend to get distracted easily and not focus on school. When I'm at home doing my homework, I also get mad and I don't want to do it. I've just lost interest in school. I know I cannot be like this though. My mom helps me refocus when I lose focus. Thank God I have her. My Mom has been really pushing me to get my grades up, so I have been really trying to resubmit my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment